- Wire or cable does not strip cleanly
- Readjust blades and be sure blade locking screw is tight.
- Check that proper wire guide size is being used. Refer to ordering information for instructions on selecting wire guides.
- Check for worn blades and replace if necessary.
- Check that blade springs are not broken or separated from blades.
- Unit does not function, switch does not light
- Check power supply.
- Check fuse and replace if blown.
- Switch lights up and motor runs, but the heads do not turn
- Check that the motor pulley is tightened securely on the motor shaft and is aligned with the rear groove in the first head.
- Check for broken belts and replace.
- Strands of stranded wire do not twist
- Check that unit is set for proper rotation (C200 only)
- C200 Product Page
- C300 Product Page
- Download Operating Manual
- Technical Documentation: C100S, C200 and C300 Wire Strippers
Can’t find your answer above?
* Required Fields