- To meet the needs of our customers by manufacturing only products that are of use and value.
- To provide employees with an opportunity to progress and grow in a way that will allow them to reach their potential and improve their quality of life.
- To develop and maintain a reputation that reflects the values contained herein.
PRINCIPAL BUSINESS AIM
- To maintain the viability and continuity of the business for the benefit of its employees, customers, investors and the community.
- A well-managed, technically competent company, providing the highest quality and dependable products with optimum delivery at competitive prices, in a climate that encourages individual and group development and rewards excellence.
- To provide direction and guidelines to achieve clearly established goals through open communications and consistent standards, where teamwork and cooperation are recognized and positively supported.
- The essence of this Mission Statement is in these values which we hold to be the cornerstone of all our associations and activities:
HONESTY • TRUST • MUTUAL RESPECT • SOCIAL AWARENESS
- Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Association (EMCWA)
- The Transformer Association (TTA)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Wire Harness Manufacturer’s Association (WHMA)