- Wire/Cable does not strip
- Check that the blades are the correct size and type for wire/cable.
- Check that the blades are properly installed
- Check that blade holder screws are securely tightened.
- Handle loosens
- Securely tighten jam nut against pivot block.
- Strip length stop will not slide on rod
- Check rod for burrs, and remove.
- Clamps leave marks on cable
- If using standard cable clamps, change to rubber covered clamps.
- LS10 Product Page
- LSR10 Product Page
- LSA20 Product Page
- LSAR20 Product Page
- Download LS10 Series Operating Manual
- Download LSA20 Series Operating Manual
- Technical Documentation: LS Series
Can’t find your answer above?
* Required Fields