- Machine will not twist when foot pedal is depressed
- Turn variable speed control to a setting greater than 20.
- Make sure twist direction rocker switch on rear of unit is set to desired direction.
- Machine runs continuously
- Set the counter to a number greater than 0 (See Programming in Operating Manual).
- Machine does not run
- Make sure twist direction rocker switch on rear of unit is set to desired twist direction, and that it is not in neutral (center) position.
- Check fuse.
- WT40 Product Page
- Download Operating Manual
- Technical Documentation: WT Series Wire Twisters
Can’t find your answer above?
* Required Fields