WC601D Rotary Blade Tubing Cutter
- What is the tool life on WC601D Blades?
- Tool life in general is hard to determine because there are so many factors involved such as proper set up, amount of use (production level), skill of operator (proper use), type of material being cut or removed, environment, etc.
- Standard steel blades should last for thousands of cuts depending on the material and should not be used for tubing with steel braid. Carbide blades should last 10 times the life of standard steel blades.
- Steel blade is standard and comes with the machine.
- Optional carbide blade.
- Custom size bushing sets are needed.
- Has a rotary cutting head using centrifugal force.
- Recommended for a clean room environment.
- If the material comes on a spool, a dereeler is recommended.