Tips and Facts:
- What is the tool life on WC601A Blades?
- Tool life in general is hard to determine because there are so many factors involved such as proper set up, amount of use (production level), skill of operator (proper use), type of material being cut or removed, environment, etc.
- Standard wire blades should last for thousands of cuts if used on copper wire, but for other wire materials like steel there is no guarantee . Tube cutting blades should last for thousands of cuts on most types of tubing but if the tubing blade is used once on a wire it will be damaged.
- Has an air actuated guillotine cutting system.
- Wire cutting blade is standard and comes with the machine.
- Optional Tube Cutting Blade and Carbide Blade.
- You can use the wire blade to cut tube, but you cannot use the tube cutting blade to cut wire.
- If the material comes on a spool, a dereeler is recommended.
- Theoretical maximum pull force is 17 lbs.