WC302 Automatic Wire & Tubing Cutter
- What is the tool life on WC302 Blades?
- Tool life in general is hard to determine because there are so many factors involved such as proper set up, amount of use (production level), skill of operator (proper use), type of material being cut or removed, environment, etc.
- Standard Steel Blades should last for thousands of cuts if used on tubing and copper wire, but for other wire materials like steel there is no guarantee.
- Steel blade is standard and comes with the machine.
- If the material comes on a spool, a dereeler is recommended.
- Theoretical maximum pull force is 9.5 lbs.