RT2S Cone Wheels:
Tips and Facts:
|28 – 30
|30 – 36
|35 – 48
- The RT2S uses the Fybrglass® wheels in counter rotation to cause friction which heats up the insulation while the nap fibers brush the insulation away.
- Coarse grades are used for the larger sized wire and finer grades are used for smaller sized wire.
- The finer grade wheels are a denser Fybrglass® construction.
- The finer grade wheels are also better for the heat resistant and tougher insulations which require more heat.
- Eraser brand cone wheels will fit on similar competitor machines.
- The conical shape of the wheels allows you to strip closer to the work piece.
- Wheels are sold as a pair but they are made individually so they need to be dressed when new.
- Wheels should be dressed whenever performance deteriorates. Regular dressing will increase wheel life and production.
- Dressing the wheels will also help prevent smaller size wire from breaking while stripping
- For the R Series the FybRglass® Wheels are sold in pairs, but the wire wheels are sold individually.
- Wheels may be used to within 1/8″ (3.2mm) of their arbor hole.