Tips and Facts:
- The most important preventive maintenance advice for any Eraser brand machine is keeping it clean of oil, dirt, and debris.
- Most Eraser machines do not require lubrication other than our pneumatic equipment and the air should be fed through an air filter, regulator, and lubricator where it receives an occasional drip of oil.
- Blades should be inspected regularly and replaced when nicked or dull.
- Feed belts and pulleys should be inspected regularly and the belts replaced when worn.
- Replacing worn items before they are totally destroyed will help protect the rest of the machine.
- Following these few tips should give many years of use without major problems.