- Wire is difficult to insert
- Adjust blade opening setting to a larger or smaller opening as necessary.
- Blades do not open, or open sluggishly
- Check for accumulation of foreign matter or corrosion in the slots of the spider and/ or blades. Clean out or sand lightly to remove corrosion.
- Inconsistent Strips
- Check consistency of wire diameter.
- Ensure that both adjusting wheels are secured with the set screw.
- Ensure that the threaded shaft that the adjusting wheels are mounted on is secure.
- Check the condition of blades, and replace if worn.
- Check that the spider assembly is securely seated on the shoulder of the shaft and the set screws are securely tightened.
- K8A Product Page
- Download Operating Manual
- Technical Documentation: K8A Rotary Blade Stripper
Can’t find your answer above?
* Required Fields