- What is the tool life on blades?
- Tool life in general is hard to determine because there are so many factors involved such as proper set up, amount of use (production level), skill of operator (proper use), type of material being cut or removed, environment, etc.
- HC10 and FC10 blades should last for thousands of cuts if used on stranded copper materials.
- Can these machines cut more than one wire at a time?
- Yes, these machines can cut multiple wires as long as they can fit between the blades.
- Can these machines cut steel cable?
- No, they are made for copper and aluminum electrical cable.