- Wire will not twist
- Check that the correct twist length spacers are being utilized and that the wire guide is properly adjusted.
- Check that the twisting inserts are correctly positioned in the head assembly.
- Check that the correct type twisting inserts are being used.
- Wire will not enter twisting head
- Make sure that the wire guide and twist length spacers are drilled correctly to accommodate the wire to be twisted.
- Wire kinks, knots, or buckles
- Check that the correct number of twist length spacers are being utilized.
- Check that the wire guide is correctly adjusted for the twist length being used.
- Check the clearance holes in the twist length spacers. Oversize clearance holes in twist length spacers will tend to increase the possibility of kinking, knotting, etc.
- Check the entrance hole in wire guide is not permitting the insulated portion of the wire to be pushed into the head of the machine.
- G10S Product Page
- Download Operating Manual
- Technical Documentation: G10S Wire Twister
Can’t find your answer above?
* Required Fields