There are many variations of Erasers:
Metal Body Fine FybRglass® Eraser – For cleaning delicate parts
Metal Body Coarse FybRglass® Eraser – For more aggressive cleaning of less fragile parts
Metal Body Stainless Steel Eraser – For very aggressive cleaning
Metal Body Brass Eraser – For moderate cleaning
Metal Body Nylon Eraser – For mild cleaning
Circuit Board Cleaning Brush – For large cleaning projects with Fine FybRglass®
Rotary Cleaning Wheel – Filled with fine FybRglass® fibers with no bonding agent
Assorted Cleaning Sticks – Coarse and Fine Erasers in various sizes for unlimited applications
- What is the tool life of FybRglass® Brushes? Life will be determined by how aggressive the user is and the type of materials they come in contact with. Store them in a dry place. Do not get wet.
Tips and Facts:
- All types of FybRglass® Brushes create static while scrubbing, cleaning etc.
- Store FybRglass® Brushes in a dry place. Do not get wet.
Uses for FybRglass Brushes include:
- Strips wire
- Erases printing marks
- Cleans electrical contacts
- De-burrs small metal parts
- Removes oxidation and rust
- Cleans PCB boards
- Cleans injection molds
- Cleans corrosion
- Cleans in tight spots
- Polishes silverware
- Brightens jewelry and coins
- Removes water stains
- Cleans mold on grout
- Cleans metal surfaces
- Shines tools
- Removes scuff marks
- Removes soap scum
- Removes paint stains
- …and much more!