|Dereeler||Diameter||Width||Arbor Size||Weight Capacity|
|DE500||5 X 6 1/2″||N/A||5/8″||50 lbs per|
|DE400||19″||6″ – 10″||5/8″ – 6″||50 lbs|
|DE600||29″||15″||3/4″ – 2 1/8″||200 lbs|
|DE600M||29″||15″||3/4″ – 2 1/8″||75 lbs|
|DE700||16 1/2″||10 1/4″||5/8″ – 1 3/16″||100 lbs|
|DE300||48″||31″||1 5/8″||2000 lbs|
Tips and Facts:
- The DE500 is like the DE100 but with five stations.
- The DE400 needs an extension kit to accept up to a 10″ width reel and by the use of adjustable dogs it can accept up to a 6″ hub on the arbor.
- The DE600 and the DE700 have cone shaped adjusters to allow for larger hub sizes.
- The DE600M is motorized but the speed is not adjustable.
- The DE700 is a compensating dereeler which uses springs and pulleys to help keep the slack out of the material.
- Dereelers are important to use with automatic cutting machines, because the better the feed, the more accurate the cut length.