Tips and Facts:
- What is the tool life on wheels?
- Wire wheels should last for thousands of strips if the tips of the bristles are being used. Too much pressure on the wheels or using the side of the bristles will loosen them so they will prematurely fall out or break.
- FybRglass® Wheels should be dressed regularly for the best results and to prolong their life. Most can be used until the wall thickness is less than 1/8″.
- The D9 with nylon wheels have also been used for slug removal on wire.
- Can strip some types of Litz wire or other multiple wire.