- Heating elements are heating up unevenly
- Remove elements and clean oxide from contact points.
- Reinstall element set and ensure screws are tightened completely.
- Stripping quality is getting poor
- Check element for wear or corrosion.
- Clean or replace as needed.
- Adjust temperature and element depth until desired results are achieved.
- Unit does not operate
- Ensure unit is plugged into appropriate power source.
- Unplug power while verifying. Check fuse. Replace if blown.
ALSO SEE THE LAST PAGE OF THE OPERATING MANUAL FOR ADJUSTMENTS.
- BTS1 Product Page
- Download Operating Manual
- Technical Documentation: Therman Wire Strippers
Can’t find your answer above?
* Required Fields