MMC200 Multi-Material Cutter
- Can you cut multiple wires or tubes at the same time with the MMC200?
- Yes, depending on the material.
- What is the tool life on MMC200 Blades?
- Tool life in general is hard to determine because there are so many factors involved such as proper set up, amount of use (production level), skill of operator (proper use), type of material being cut or removed, environment, etc.
- Standard steel blades should last for thousands of cuts if used on tubing, copper wire, and similar materials, but for harder wire materials like steel there is no guarantee.
- Optional blades made of high speed steel are available for longer tool life.
Tips and Facts:
- The MMC200 will cut most materials up to 4″ wide and 5/8″ high.
- The MMC200 requires air to operate.
- The MMC200 works best on flat material but also well for molding and insulation material (such as for windows and doors)
- The MMC200 is similar to the MMC71 but is much more heavy duty.